European Super League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergio ''Kun'' Agüero and Klass-Jan Huntelaar sign for Real Madrid!

Go down

Sergio ''Kun'' Agüero and Klass-Jan Huntelaar sign for Real Madrid! Empty Sergio ''Kun'' Agüero and Klass-Jan Huntelaar sign for Real Madrid!

Post  Rob Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:34 am

Reporters were baffled tonight after Real Madrid manager Rob Heckman went back on his words and signed Rival sides young trouble making striker, Sergio Agüero.

This is what Mr Heckman had to say: ''Well basically about 10 minutes before the window for Agüero closed he came to the Bernabeu all upset and looked a mess. Why? Because he was scared at the fact he was looking like joining that sham of a team Chelsea so he pleaded to me that I sign him so I could save him and that in return he would bang in the goals... And if we get Atletico in the cup.. He will skin them alive. This was good to me so I did it. I cant blame him to be honest, yeah he could of got paid twice the amount at Chelsea but lets face it... To me that team is a sham.''

Sergio added: '' I am pleased to join Real Madrid and that Mr Heckman has saved me from that sham of a team Chelsea.''

Moving on to Real Madrid's other new signing, Klass-Jan Huntelaar, Rob was thrilled about it. ''I have been talking to Klass for a few days now and I was sure we would get his signature. My main rivals were Bayern and suprise suprise.........Chelsea... But I knew we could land him. If I had to choose out of those two who to let him go to, who would it be? That would be Bayern...Their manager is cool.''

Rob was then asked about tomorrows match and what he thought about it: ''I think we will do well, Bayern are a decent side and could cause us problems. We shall see.''
Rob
Rob
Admin

https://europeansuperleague.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down